order Lyrica samples TRANSACTION SERVICESSuccessful healthcare today must consistently deliver easier access to higher quality at a lower unit cost. FHP offers strategic advisory services and funding solutins for corporate clients and private equity firms.
- Buy-side and sell-side advisory services
- Corporate clients, private equity firms
- For-profit and not-for-profit organizations
- Access to private equity
- Debt financing – taxable and tax-exempt, public offerings, direct placements
- Mergers and acquisitions, sales, divestitures, joint ventures, public/private partnerships
- Buy-outs, corporate restructurings
- Growth capital, strategic capital
Asheboro INVESTMENT STRATEGYWe bring capital to healthcare systems and related businesses where financial, operational, competitive or regulatory obstacles have inhibited short-term or long-term sustainability. Our solutions apply investor capital to newly aligned and restructured organizations better prepared to deliver healthcare that meets patient and community demands. In addition to whole healthcare system investment, we also have access to capital for specific system components or projects such as acute care hospitals, behavioral health services, outpatient services, physician practices and post-acute care companies.
Leiderdorp INVESTMENT STRUCTUREWhile many of our investors prefer control equity investments, other structures that include joint ventures and shared governance may be utilized with the ultimate goal of achieving strong returns through alignment of patients, providers and payers around efficient and accessible delivery of high quality care.
can u buy neurontin online GENERAL INVESTMENT PROFILEHealthcare systems and related businesses that have insufficient capital to adequately expand their networks and satisfy market demand for high quality, easy access services. Any of the identifiers below are typical:
- Insufficient capital to address strategic growth needs
- High cost of capital related to financial performance or balance sheet issues
- Financial stress or distress from one or more factors related to challenges with management of operations or growth
- Opportunity to improve margins
- Annual net revenue greater than $100 million
- Equity investment of at least $50 million
- For-profit and non-profit hospitals or healthcare systems, including academic medical centers with specific growth or acquisition strategies requiring a combination of access to capital, strategic partnerships and management or operational expertise
- Single component healthcare delivery organizations such as physician practices, specific outpatient service companies, post acute care companies or managed care companies that can benefit from a combination of access to capital, strategic partnerships and management or operational expertise
- Specific healthcare delivery projects such as behavioral health hospitals, ambulatory surgery or radiology centers, cancer centers including proton therapy